I’m super excited about what’s coming starting next week right here on the blog. After some thought and a lot of prayers I thought it would be fun to start a book club. One thing that I love is reading books that point to God or that have a foundation of Biblical truths.
Right here on the blog, I will be posting an article on what I learned and how we can apply what we read in that week’s chapter. There will also be a few discussion questions along with scriptures to dig farther into God’s Word. Some weeks there will be combined chapters but that’s because they are shorter so I thought it would be okay to read two some weeks. That way we will wrap up this book club in 11 weeks instead of 13 weeks.
Unseen: by Sara Hagerty will be the book we are reading. You can order your copy right here on Amazon.
Make sure you are also following me on Instagram as I will also be posting discussion questions there as well. The plan is as follows:
Reading Plan for Unseen by: Sara Hagerty
- April 9th|Week 1: Chapter 1 – pages 15-35
- April 16th|Week 2: Chapter 2 – pages 37-51
- April 23rd|Week 3: Chapter 3 & 4 pages 53-79
- April 30th|Week 4: Chapter 5 – pages 81-99
- May 7th|Week 5: Chapter 6 – pages 101-119
- May 14th|Week 6: Chapter 7 – pages 121-131
- May 21st|Week 7: Chapter 8 – pages 133-155
- May 28th|Week 8: Chapter 9 & 10 – pages 133-185
- June 4th|Week 9: Chapter 11- pages 187-198
- June 11th|Week 10: Chapter 12 – pages 199-213
- June 18th|Week 11: Chapter 13 – pages 215-234
Here’s a Study Guide that was created for this book. I will be briefly referencing it as a guide to my blog posts each week. I’m praying and hoping that through this book as we read together that we learn the spiritual richness of being hidden in God and finding freedom there.
So please join me next week as we start this journey together. If you have any questions feel free to contact me and I will do my best to answer them.
Blessings, Grace Mae ❤