Today I thought it would fun to list my top 10 favorite resources for encouragement and Bible study. Here are some shops, blogs, Instagram accounts that I hope you will find helpful and encouraging.
- Living By Designs Ministries This ministry is a great resource for encouragement, free Bible Studies and much more. Sarah Koontz and her team are amazing. I’ve gotten so much encouragement and inspiration from them and I’m happy to be part of their team. You can find Sarah on Instagram as @sarahekoontz
- Courtney Kirkland Courtney is a personal friend of mine. Her blog is always so encouraging and down to earth. I love how she manages to stay real and true to herself through her site. She posts about prayer, faith, family, marriage, parenting, and life. Occasionally she does a book club. Currently, she is going through the book Fervent each week. You can also find her on Instagram as @courtneykirklnd
- Gel Highlighters These are my favorite highlighters for marking in my Bible. They don’t bleed through or smear. I really love that they come in six different colors, pink, blue, orange, yellow, green, and purple.
- Well Watered Women Gretchen Saffles and her team post inspiring and thought-provoking articles. She started the Word before the World campaign. Gretchen is the designer of the Give Me Jesus Journals. Their whole mission is to inspire and encourage women to stay rooted in the Word of God. You can find Gretchen on Instagram as @wellwateredwomen
- Soul Scripts Jordan Lee Dooley is one of my favorite blogs. If you are looking for encouragement or advice on dating, relationship, friends, and life. She started The Sisterhood with the mission of “your brokenness is welcome here”. You can find Jordan on Instagram as @jordanleedooley
- Tending Your Faith Journals These journals I designed to help you Tend your Faith by Rooting your life in Jesus. The heart of the journal is to help you spend 15 to 20 minutes in the Word every single day.
- Amy Hale Amy is such a blessing and encouragement to me as well as a personal friend. Her Instagram feed is always full of encouraging quotes, verses, bible study, and prayers. She always brightens up my day.
- Tonya Andrews Tonya is all about teaching the Bible and Bible Journaling. She inspired me to start journaling and doodling in my Bible and has become a personal friend of mine over the last year. She does regular live Bible studies on her Instagram account on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
- Post It Notes I love using post-it notes in my Bible all the time. It gives me extra space to write out my thoughts or just a quote or verse that sticks out to me. You can find that they come in all sizes and colors.
- Micron Pen Set These pens are the best ones I have found for writing in my Bible. I personally don’t own this set I linked to but I know that they will work. They don’t bleed through the Bible pages and leave little to almost no ghosting on the back side. However be aware that there is a semi imprint on the back side if you press too hard. Otherwise, I love these pens so much. That doesn’t bother me so I use them anyways.
These are my go-to websites, Instagram accounts, and shops. If you would like me to post more on this topic please feel free to let me know and I can put together an expanded list. If you have some favorite resources you’d like to share feel free to let us know.
Blessings, Grace Mae ❤